‹ Back to search results
Geotechnical Engineer - Temporary Works Design
February 23, 2021
Ref: EB 276611_1614107154
We are recruiting: A Geotechnical Design Engineer who specialises in Temporary Works Design!
I am recruiting for a small but fast-paced consultancy working with a range of sectors in Wales and the North of England. Located right next to the top of the Anglo-Welsh Border, this close knit team are looking for dynamic and ambitious engineers to join them.
Projects will be varied, where no two are alike, and depend on the needs of the client. They can range from construction to highways to bridges to residential developments. This is a real opportunity to develop your professional growth as an engineer where you will gain one - on - one design experience with a knowledgeable and skilled consultancy. Emphasis is on those who have temporary works design experience, however, if you have other passions in geotechnical design then still apply as my client is keen to develop their staff and their repertoire of engineering solutions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Engineering Geology or similar
- A masters in Geotechnical Engineering or similar
- A good couple of years under your belt in Geotechnical Design - preferably some temporary works design experience - minimum 2+ years
- An ambition to become Chartered
- A strong team player who enjoys regular cups of tea at the office
- A willingness to learn from the Associate engineer - supporting him in his work
- A pro-active and resilient approach to work
- A right to work in the UK
- Your own car and a valid UK Drivers Licence
In return you will receive:
- A generous salary - dependent on experience
- A chance to learn from seasoned professionals and diversify your geotechnical abilities
- A real opportunity to be valued for your input and to see how you can contribute to the success of the company in a meaningful way.
To find out more about the role call Elizabeth on 0207 940 2100 or email [email protected]
Not right for you? We offer a £200 referral bonus to those who suggest successful candidates who place!