‹ Back to search results
London Based Social Workers, Child Protection & Assessment Team
May 23, 2020
London Based Social Workers - Child Protection & Assessment Team
Would you like the chance to work with an Outstanding Local Authority based within London?
If the answer is yes then we have the role for you!
We are currently working alongside an Ofsted rated Outstanding Local Authority. Together we are looking for experienced Social Workers to join them working within a Child Protection Assessment Team on both a full time and part time basic. We are offering permeant jobs with great flexibility.
Could this be the role you have been looking to balance around your busy home life?
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have strong communication skills, we believe that communication is a key part of our performance
- Have a strong drive and willingness to learn, grow and develop. We offer continuing training and development programs and the chance to undertake modular training
- Have a strong back ground working within child protection, referral and assessment and court teams
Successful candidates can expect:
- The chance to work within outstanding teams with supportive hand on managers who are right there in the role helping and supporting you the entire way
- Manageable case loads, you will not be overloaded with caseloads within this team. The managers ensure all social workers have the right caseload and enough time and recourses to deal with them
- A very competitive rate of pay in addition to holiday and sick pay
Positions within the team don't come up often and are expected to be filled rather quickly. Early application is advised to avoid disappointment. Interviews will be arranged on a one to one base once your application has been submitted; these will take place via phone or Skype. The average expected start date with this Local Authority is within 6 weeks of application.
If you would like to know more about this role, other roles or would just like to have a confidential chat regarding Social Work vacancy's then please contact me directly either by clicking the link below or calling us at NonStop Care on: 0207 940 2100 - Sarah McDonald Ext 7178.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral!