‹ Back to search results
Head of security operations
£70K to £100K per Year
April 8, 2021
NonStop consulting is looking to recruit a Head of Cyber Security Operations for a consultancy in London. Due to performing well with clients and having a great Bid team they have won a number of new and exciting projects for experienced cyber professionals to get their teeth stuck into . As one of the first people on the ground for the consultancy with this government client, you will have the opportunity to lead on projects and shape the service.
* Current Security clearance or be eligible to obtain
* Strong analytical skills to define risk, identify potential threats, and develop action/mitigation plan.
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to mentor/train staff and bring awareness to current and emerging threats.
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The end client is looking to have someone offered and in place ASAP, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- On going training and development - As this is a national consultancy that specialises purely in Cyber security, they pride themselves on having the best security analysts. To have the best the analysts, constant training and development through internal training and recognised industry training is needed.
- Progression - As you gain more experience they will look to move you onto different projects at a more senior level
To apply for this position, please get in touch with Michael Linskey on [email protected]