‹ Back to search results
Pentester for an automated vulnerability scanning solution!
November 20, 2020
Penetration Tester - for an automated vulnerability scanning solution
Our client has built an innovative automated vulnerability scanner, that is been used by a variety of well established companies both within and outside the DACH region. Currently they are on an expansion drive and are looking to recruit a Senior Penetration Tester for their team.
You must be highly professional in Penetration testing where they will have to script and built your own tools to conduct instant penetration tests. At the same time you will work closely with a team of backend developers who will scramble to ensure there are no issue with the solution.
The ideal candidate:-
- Should have atleast 5 years of professional penetration testing experience.
- You must be able to script and build your own tools, and conduct manual penetration tests.
- You are comfortable working closely with a team of backend developers.
- You have ideally obtained industry recognised certifications such as the OSCP, OSCE etc.
- You have Excellent German language skills, and fluent Business English.
In return you can expect:-
- To be a part of an innovative company in the field of Cyber Security within the DACH region.
- You will work with a team of highly skilled experts and very friendly colleagues.
- You will work on highly challenging tasks, along with exciting scenarios.
- You clients will be some of the most renowned companies within their respective fields, including the Federal Government, and related state entities.
- Extremely flexible working hours and an easy going atmosphere.
- Flat hierarchies and open door communications.
- Help and support in further trainings, development and also for obtaining further certifications.
- You will be located in a beautiful town next to the coast, therefore, if sailing is you thing, then definitely you will enjoy this location.
Salary: - € 60,000 - € 85,000 Brutto per year
Location: - Flensburg
If you are interested please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109 3363 Ext:- 3249 or Email:- [email protected]
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct