‹ Back to search results
Penetration Tests + Incidence Response (purple role)
Austria, Belgium, Germany
€60K to €80K per Year
October 16, 2020
Penetration Tester - with flexible working hours!
Our client is looking for a Penetration tester, to working on long term projects for some of the largest entities both commercial and state owned. You will be able to work on a range of projects, while also having access to an in-house training academy.
As the ideal candidate: -
- You should have atleast 2 years of experience in Penetration Testing.
- You have certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CISSP etc.
- You are open to travelling 30% -50% of the time within the DACH region.
- You speak Native Level German and fluent English.
- You will have access to an in-house training academy, and a personal budget to invest in your development.
- You will also receive help and support with obtaining of further certifications etc.
- You will work with a team of friendly and professional colleagues.
- Decision making process includes participation of all stakeholders, within the company.
- Flexible working hours, where you can maintain a work-life balance and structure you schedule accordingly.
- A variety of projects with interesting clients, across the region.
Salary: - €60,000 - €80,000 Brutto per year.
Location: - Berlin/Bochum/Munich
If you are interested please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109 3363 Ext:- 3249 or Email:- [email protected]
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct