‹ Back to search results
Cyber Security Analyst
£25K to £40K per Year
September 16, 2020
NonStop consulting is looking to recruit a Cyber Security Analyst for a consultancy in London. They have recently won a new government contract and will be expanding their on site team with this client considerably over the next 6 months. As a level 2 SOC analyst, you will be responsible for managing, responding and/or escalating security incidents received from the Level one analysts.
- Current Security clearance or be eligible to obtain
- Good knowledge of cyber threat landscape
- Experience in incident response
- Experience in incident management
- Knowledge of MITRE framework
- Ability to work on shift patterns with on call hours
- Recognised Cyber security certification
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The end client is looking to have someone offered and in place by the end of September , meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- On going training and development - As this is a national consultancy that specialises purely in Cyber security, they pride themselves on having the best security analysts. To have the best the analysts, constant training and development through internal training and recognised industry training is needed.
- Progression - As you gain more experience they will look to move you into a L3 position which comes with more responsibility and a higher salary.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Michael Linskey at NonStop Consulting.