‹ Back to search results
Project Manager - Automotive/ Electronics
May 22, 2020
We currently have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join an international company in Belgium (Antwerp region).
Our client specializes in the development and production of components and systems for automotive interiors and is looking for a Project Manager to hold a vital role during the entire Project process of the electronic systems for the non-road mobile machinery market.
With over 15.000 employees and operating in 19 countries, they offer a challenging and varied position with a lot of responsibility and growth potential.
You fit in this position if you have:
- Master or Bachelor in Technical Direction ( Electro mechanics, Mechanics, Electronics ) with experience in a production environment of minimum 5 years
- Fluent command of English Dutch & (French)
- Knowledge of project processes and tools
- SAP knowledge is an advantage. Affinity is important, later growth to key user is a must
- Functional and disciplinary leadership direct and indirect
Furthermore, they offer a competitive salary, supplemented by extra-legal benefits package.
Please contact Irene Segura at +32 (0)2 891 98 99 or send your CV in a Word Format to [email protected] regarding your application.