‹ Back to search results
Supply Chain/ Logistics Manager - Automotive/ Electronics
May 22, 2020
We currently have a great opportunity for a Supply Chain/ Logistics Manager to join an international company in Belgium (Antwerp region).
Our client specializes in the development and production of components and systems for automotive interiors and is looking for a Supply Chain/ Logistics Manager to hold a vital role on the improvement of the production and the development of suppliers performance.
With over 15.000 employees and operating in 19 countries, they offer a challenging and varied position with a lot of responsibility and growth potential.
You fit in this position if you have:
- Knowledge of supply chain with at least 5 years of professional experience in similar function
- Minimal technical bachelor successfully completed or equivalent vocational training
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other languages are a plus
- SAP knowledge, good MS-Office knowledge preferred
- Purchasing & Logistics fundamentals
Furthermore, they offer a competitive salary, supplemented by extra-legal benefits package.
Please contact Irene Segura at +32 (0)2 891 98 99 or send your CV in a Word Format to [email protected] regarding your application.