‹ Back to search results
LabVantage Technical Lead - Long term contract & Remote
February 23, 2021
Long Term Contract
My client, an international Life Sciences company with cutting edge technology, is currently looking for someone to take over a long-term contract position as LabVantage Technical Lead. This is an opportunity to work for a company whose partnerships are with big name global leaders.
For this particular position, the ideal candidate will be able to work fully remotely, which allows you to not worry about relocation or just daily commutes to the office.
You will be working for a company that values its employees and has gained a reputation of being a great company to work for.
As Technical Lead, you will:
- Work collaboratively with Quality, Manufacturing, LIMS Admins, Developers, Vendor and IT at all levels to meet project deliverables and timelines
- Comply with (SDLC) and company's (CSV) process and procedures
- Participate in all phases of application implementation, focusing on:
- Design specifications
- System configuration
- vendor development activities
- Operational support
- Process improvement recommendations
The requirements for the ideal candidate are:
- 5+ years' experience supporting applications, especially LabVantage system configuration (ideally 8.4), SQL queries, and troubleshooting
- Biotech/Life Science industry experience is strongly preferred
- Great verbal, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Experience with both custom and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) systems
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced growing company with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Familiarity with CSV and GxP processes preferred
- Experience with supporting a multi-site enterprise system with master data. LIMS, MES or PLM preferred
If you think you meet these requirements, send me your updated resume to [email protected] or call 617 420 4128 ext 3472 for a confidential discussion with Jose Paz.
NonStop Consulting has been servicing the life science sector since 2001. We have operations within Boston and also across Europe. For more details of our services and areas of speciality please feel free to visit our website.