We know making a career change can be like a leap of faith. We also know how much of an impact a right or wrong move can have on your life.
That is why we first take the time to get to know you – your wants, needs and aspirations. We then work tirelessly to match you with an employer that both matches your requirements and is the right cultural fit for you.
Many of our candidates have been referred to us by other candidates, a testament to our quality of service.
So, why do candidates choose us?
Roles of genuine interest: Because our consultants are true experts within their niche markets, they have a detailed understanding of the roles, responsibilities and nuances in your field, as well as of employers. This means they can connect you with opportunities you will be genuinely interested in.
Global coverage, local knowledge: Our consultants work in teams each specialising in one technical discipline and geographic area meaning you benefit from in-depth coverage within your region yet still have access to roles across the globe should you wish – a key advantage when only a small percent of vacancies are actually advertised.
High quality service: Underpinned by our in-house Quality Assurance team, our relationship with candidates is fully transparent and truly consultative. Our consultants pay attention to every detail and pride themselves on being open and honest, ensuring the right opportunities for you as well as valuable feedback. We are active members of APSCo, the Association of Professional Staffing Companies – a recognised badge of quality with the recruitment industry.
Full suite of opportunities: Permanent, fixed term, or freelance positions available.
**Project Manager** Stem Cells Biotech - UK (Director)
September 22, 2020
**Project Manager** Stem Cells Biotech Company - UK / HomeBased (Director)... Read more
**Project Manager** Stem Cells Biotech Company - UK / HomeBased (Director)
Our client is looking for a Biotech Project Manager certificated with PMP experienced in cross functional projects with Advanced Therapies and Gen Therapies, to join in a executive position at their headquarters in London.
Roles and responsibilities
- Management of projects, processes, budgets and people related to the execution of the development plan
- Coordination of activities between clinical operations, medical affairs, regulatory, CMC development, pre-clinical mechanism of action research and quality.
- Supporting the CEO, Head of R&D or executive team's vision and process ideals.
- Ensuring key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and project deliverables are completed to time lines
- Communicating milestones, plan changes and actions to relevant parties.
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Good working knowledge of regulation by the FDA, EMA and other major competent authorities.
- Proven experience in operations management in relevant organisation
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with moderate supervision
- Organisation and experience working to deadlines and delivering documents to appropriate level of quality
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build consensus and work effectively in teams
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office applications including Project Management Soft wares and Excel.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or French preferred
Qualifications and experience
- Science, medical, pharmacy or technical degree at BSc level or higher
- +5 years experience in project management with Advanced Therapies
- Competent salary.
- Growth opportunities withing the company .
- Be responsible of cross functional projects involving different functions of the company.
- Travel to different facilities worldwide.
Feels like your next step?
Send today your updated CV at [email protected] or call us at: +41 43 508 0817 Extension: 3347 and ask for Alejandro Lopez.
Program Director medical communications, team lead, Amsterdam
September 22, 2020
For a fast growing well known international medical communication agency I am looking for a medical communication director to consult and lead teams... Read more
As a medical communication director you will plan medical communication plans for your customer portfolio existing of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies.
You will also lead and coach your team. This is a dynamic role with diverse tasks in which you plan communication strategies, manage your team, develop business and build good customer relationships.
You have a first hand experience in communication management for pharmaceutical/ medical device companies
Able to set up medical communication strategies for pharmaceutical companies
You have a minimum of 2 years experience in marketing or medical affairs
Able to build strong relationships with clients and consult them on communication strategies
Minimum of 2 years experience leading a communication matrix team
Fluent in English oral and written
If you are interested in this opportunity or if you know someone that is help the people in your network by sending me the phone number. I will contact you/ them the same day; [email protected] or call me +31 203 690 331 extension 3394
Medical publication managers, global organization, Amsterdam
September 22, 2020
For a fast growing well known international medical communication agency I am looking for medical communication managers to write medical documents... Read more
As a medical publication manager yodu will be responsible for creating medical content for the interesting pharmaceutical client portfolio. In this role you will prepare medical documents and research unfamiliar therapy areas.
you have a PHD or master in a life science discipline
- experience in writing medical documents
- minimum of 2 years experience preferably in a medical communication agency
- excellent project management skills and you are able to manage different projects at the same time
- you have an excellent command of English language
Are you or do you know someone who could be interested; sent me your phone number and I will give you a call asap.
- Debie Biharie Consultant/ Headhunter Pharma Regulatory Affairs Netherlands
- NonStop Pharma
- Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3394
- Netherlands Tel: +31 207 091 070
- Email: R.Biharie @nonstop-pharma.com
- Web: http://www.nonstop-pharma.com
Area Manager - IVD - International
September 21, 2020
Ref: 1245670 - 83_1600722867
Actualmente estoy buscando a un Area Manager a nivel internacional para una compañía creciente en el mundo de los diagnosticos IVD... Read more
Actualmente estoy buscando a un Area Manager a nivel internacional para una compañía establecida en el mundo de los diagnostic-os IVD.
Como responsable de la area y con productos de calidad que reforzarán tu reputación con los clientes establecidos y por hacer serás el encargado de hacer una venta totalmente científica y asesorativa en la que podrás dinamizar tu perfil y adquirir un skillset muy relevante para tu futuro profeisonal
La persona ideal para el puesto debe tener: Minimo de 2 años de experiencia como Product Specialist/ Ventas a nivel internacional
- Titulacion relevante en ciencias de la salud - PHD seria una ventaja
- Ingles fluido hablado y escrito.
- Disponibilidad para viajar a nivel internacional
- Dotes de liderazgo, autogestion y ambicion profesional de crecimiento.
Si crees que eres la persona que buscamos y quieres saber mas sobre esta oportunidad, conacta conmigo ahora!
Si esta oportunidad es de su interés, envíe su CV (en formato Word) a Aitor Melia a la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico: [email protected]
Debido al alto número de postulaciones recibidas a diario, pido disculpas por adelantado al no poder garantizar una respuesta a todos los candidatos. Tenga en cuenta que, al estar especializado en el reclutamiento para puestos de ventas y desarrollo de mercado, soy el punto de contacto para informarse sobre estos puestos en el mercado.
Si esta oferta no le interesa, pero conoce a alguien que estaría interesado en esta oportunidad, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo, ya que podría beneficiarse de un vale de Amazon ofrecido como una señal de agradecimiento si el perfil sugerido es contratado por nuestro cliente.
Además, puede visitar nuestro sitio web en http://www.nonstop-devices.com para a más ofertas laborales en la industria.
NonStop es uno de los principales proveedores de atención médica del mundo, con una tasa de crecimiento anual de más del 30%. Somos miembros orgullosos de APSCo, una organización dedicada a la garantía de la calidad de los servicios en el mundo del reclutamiento a nivel mundial. Para tener una idea clara del alcance de nuestros servicios, visite nuestra página web o también mi perfil de LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aitormeliasales/
Director - R&D - Medicinal Chemistry
September 21, 2020
Looking for an experienced Director to join progressing and innovative biopharmaceutical company as their new Director!... Read more
I am currently hiring for a Director level role, looking for someone who is looking to progress within the R&D industry.
My client is a clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company developing novel small molecule therapies addressing high value emerging targets in precision oncology.
The main goal is to develop therapeutics that address clinical limitations of current treatments in oncology.
They have products that are already in Phase-I and Phase-II, as well as few products in the Discovery and Pre-Clinical Development stage.
As Director you will provide medicinal chemistry drug discovery methods & strategies within the project for the entire process from target discovery through to early clinical development. The role will also include leadership function for gifted scientists working on medicinal chemistry programs.
- PhD. in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry is preferred
- For Director we expect a minimum of 10 years of relevant scientific experience in the industrial area, including a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- Proven track record of project leadership in all aspects of the drug discovery process from target discovery through to early clinical development
- You have previously built or managed a team of 50 and more employees
- Understanding of medicinal chemistry principles and their application within the drug discovery environment
- Very good communication and collaboration skills and ability to work with cross-functional scientists in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and the ability to provide solutions to challenging problems.
- Desire to learn and face new challenges and initiatives
For more information about the role and the benefits, please send a recent copy of your CV in a MS Word document to me, Karina, to [email protected]. Candidates will be contacted immediately to discuss this position, as well as similar opportunities currently available.
If you know someone in your network who may be interested in the above, then you are more than welcome to pass on my details to them, so that I can be of assistance to them
Head of Bulk Manufacturing
€90K to €100K per Year
September 21, 2020
Looking for an experienced Manufacturing Leader to join one of the top pharmaceutical companies as Associate Director Bulk Manufacturing, Berlin area... Read more
In the area of Berlin, I am looking for experienced leader, who wants to join one of the top pharmaceutical companies as the Head of Manufacturing.
If you want to have a highly strategic role within a challenging, but pleasant environment - implementing your ideas and creating the legacy - well, that might be your chance
In order to be considered, you need to be a pharmacist with at least 5 years of experience in the leadership role within pharmaceutical industry and speak fluent German
If it does sound interesting, please contact me by
linkedin, xing or just give me a call on the number: +498921093363
Jane Starostina, email [email protected]