We know making a career change can be like a leap of faith. We also know how much of an impact a right or wrong move can have on your life.
That is why we first take the time to get to know you – your wants, needs and aspirations. We then work tirelessly to match you with an employer that both matches your requirements and is the right cultural fit for you.
Many of our candidates have been referred to us by other candidates, a testament to our quality of service.
So, why do candidates choose us?
Roles of genuine interest: Because our consultants are true experts within their niche markets, they have a detailed understanding of the roles, responsibilities and nuances in your field, as well as of employers. This means they can connect you with opportunities you will be genuinely interested in.
Global coverage, local knowledge: Our consultants work in teams each specialising in one technical discipline and geographic area meaning you benefit from in-depth coverage within your region yet still have access to roles across the globe should you wish – a key advantage when only a small percent of vacancies are actually advertised.
High quality service: Underpinned by our in-house Quality Assurance team, our relationship with candidates is fully transparent and truly consultative. Our consultants pay attention to every detail and pride themselves on being open and honest, ensuring the right opportunities for you as well as valuable feedback. We are active members of APSCo, the Association of Professional Staffing Companies – a recognised badge of quality with the recruitment industry.
Full suite of opportunities: Permanent, fixed term, or freelance positions available.
Regulatory Affairs Officer - Entry Level
January 29, 2020
Regulatory Affairs Officer - Entry Level... Read more
Are you a recent graduate, looking for an emtry level role to start your career ? My client; a family owned producer and seller of generic veterinary medicines, nutritional products and disinfectants, are currently recruiting for an entry level regulatory affairs officer to join their team.
My client offer on the job training in a supportive work environment, they are very open organisation with extremely short lines of communication, giving the successful candidate the best oppotyunity to grown and develop within the regulatory field, if addition my client offer excellent further development and progression opportunities as they greatly value the personal and professionel development of their employees.
* Compiling / writing registration dossiers (analytic / chemical studies, toxicological studies, residue studies and clinical studies).
* Compiling and reviewing product-specific documentation.
* Registration of veterinary medicines in the EU, including the Netherlands.
* Registration of veterinary medicines outside the EU.
* Maintaining contact with customers. Keeping track of developments in the field of Regulatory Affairs and Registration.
To be Successful:
* A completed university education
* Being able to work accurately and flexibly both independently and in a team.
* Good communicative skills.
* Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
What my client can offer you:
A great and supportive working environment with great internal development and career progression opportunities, where success is celebrated.
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your career please do get in touch.
Regulatory Affairs Manager, Devices, Colorado
£120K per Year
January 28, 2020
Regulatory Affairs Manager, Medical Device Denver- Colorado rec... Read more
Regulatory Affairs Manager, Medical Device Denver- Colorado
We are currently working with a Medical Device Company in Denver/ Louisville area to recruit a new Regulatory Affairs Manager.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for U.S. and CE marking product activities related to submissions and registration and working effectively with other country regulatory coordinators to provide submission/registration documentation with strategic planning and revenue drivers in consideration.
In addition, the manager will oversee the activities of the department by managing priorities and providing guidance and development of department employees.
* Minimum of 8+ years worldwide regulatory affairs medical device submission registration experience.
* Minimum of 5 years personnel managerial experience
* Must have knowledge and Experience with IEC 60601 is critical
* BS or BA degree in technical area such as biology, chemistry, physiology, engineering, medical or law.
* Execute divisional driver goals by meeting department objectives.
* Manage, plan, and coordinate department activities.
* Accountability for assurance that products are in compliance with FDA and European regulatory submission/registration requirements.
* Internal collaboration with regulatory coordinators for other geographic regions (i.e. Japan, Asia, Canada and Australia/New Zealand) to provide requested product information and format (i.e. International dossiers and STED) for successful submissions/registrations.
If you would like to discuss in further please call Funmi (Senior Executive) on 617 420 4128
Alternatively email [email protected]
Senior Researcher, Molecular Biotechnology
USD60K to USD100K per Year
January 28, 2020
We are currently working with a rapidly growing research organisation.... Read more
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Senior CRA)
January 28, 2020
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Senior CRA)... Read more
Sto ricercando la figura di un Senior Clinical Research Associate per conto di una full service CRO con sede a Milano, operante su tutto il territorio nazionale su studi di fase I-IV nell'ambito farmaceutico, biotech e medical devices. E' un'ottima opportunita' per una CRA con almeno due anni di esperienza nel ruolo, che sia motivato a misurarsi in un contesto e in un ambiente molto positivo, estremamente dinamico, in cui si occupera' in prima persona di gestire progetti di clinical development, operando su diverse aree terapeutiche e sponsor. Inoltre, l'azienda prevede percorsi di carriera e crescita ben definiti, con potenziali career-pattern orientati verso posizioni di management.
1) Qualificazione, avvio, monitoraggio e visite di chiusura dei siti di ricerca
2) Verifica delle adeguate investor qualifications, incluse strutture, laboratori, attrezzature e personale
3) Garantire che vengono rispettate le SOP, GCP e gli altri requisiti normativi
4) Revisione e analisi critica degli eventi avversi e malattie correllate
1) 2+ anno di esperienza come CRA
2) Esperienza nell'Oncology
3) Background scientifico
4) Disponibilita' a viaggiare
5) Ottime capacita' interpersonali
6) Buona conoscenza della lingua inglese, parlata e scritta
Il CV dovrà essere inviato in formato word e completo di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (ai sensi del decreto legislativo n°196 del 30 giugno 2003 e del GDPR Regolamento UE 2016/679) a Mattia Callegaro - [email protected]
A causa dell'elevato numero di CV che ricevo quotidianamente, chiedo scusa in anticipo se non sarò in grado di garantire una risposta a ciascuno di voi.
Se pensate che questo ruolo non sia adatto a voi potete andare sul nostro sito http://www.nonstop-pharma.it per avere un'idea più chiara sulla portata dei nostri servizi.
NonStop e' uno tra i principali provider di personale nel mondo Healthcare, con una crescita annuale superiore al 30%. Siamo orgogliosi membri di APSCo, un'organizzazione devota all'assicurazione della qualità dei servizi nel mondo del recruitment a livello globale. Per avere un'idea più chiara della portata dei nostri servizi non esitate a visitare il nostro sito http://www.nonstop-pharma.com o anche il mio profilo Linkedin.
Product Manager Intestinal, Animal Health, Emena region
€72K to €78K per Year
January 28, 2020
We are looking for a Productmanager Intestinal; Animal Health for the European, Middle East and Africa region. English required... Read more
They are looking for a Product Manager for their Animal Health division. You will work in an international environment where you are responsible for the animal health portfolio; probiotics, acidifying substances and essential oils for Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
In close collaboration with the internal health team, you will propose solutions to improve animal health with being the ideal partner for managing the animal health products portfolio.
Together with the commercial team; you will develop marketing strategies for your product groups by setting up and implementing a strategic marketing plan, furthermore, you prepare the product life cycle, plan marketing activities, and identify new market opportunities.
- You will take charge of new product launches in response to customer needs, you do this in collaboration with the sales and technical service teams.
- You are responsible for the daily product management activities by working together with all internal departments to grow the sales of your product group.
-Development of promotional activities for your portfolio in collaboration with the marketing department
- Collect technical specifications and available test results to support the Regulatory Affairs team.
-Prepare and draw attention to tradeshows, seminars, trainings and workshops;
- Translating R&D data into usable literature for website content, brochures and presentations
- Preferably a PHd, master's or bachelor's degree in veterinary medicine
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales / marketing related role in the field of veterinary medicine.
- Preferably experience in the EMEA region
- You are willing to travel 20%
- Fluent in English and preferably also Dutch
- You have good communication skills and you work well in a team
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through courses and training
- Pleasant working environment with many organized team (company) team events
- Control over your work and your own product portfolio
- Flexible working hours and a good balance between work and private life
Does this feature appeal to you? Then apply now! If you are not available; share this opportunity and help the people in your network.
- Debie Biharie
Consultant / Headhunter Pharma Regulatory Affairs the Netherlands
- Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3394
- The Netherlands Tel: +31 207 091 070
- Email: R.Biharie @ nonstop-pharma.com
Scientist - Analytical Development - Start Up Culture
USD100K to USD130K per Year
January 28, 2020
Join a start up environment where you can work on innovative research projects.... Read more
I am currently recruiting for a company who are specialized in discovering and developing novel T-Cell therapies. They are going through a lot of expansion at the moment and are looking to bring on a number of new people into their development teams including this posting within analytical development. With a couple of projects in the preclinical and discovery phases this would be a good chance to get in on the ground floor as they start to grow. Their ongoing hiring also means that there will be opportunities for progression as they go further.
If you have been looking for an opportunity to join a company which is highly scientifically driven and is in a strong position to grown further this would be the ideal position for you.
For this position I am looking for candidates with extensive analytical development experience in a GMP setting. Previous experience with T-Cells.
For more information on this position please click apply now or contact Henry Brodie at NonStop Consulting on +1-617-420-4128 or via [email protected]
All applications will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organisation, parental status, military service or other non-merit factor.