‹ Back to search results
Recruitment Consultant with German - London
£40K to £140K per Year
December 4, 2019
Are you looking for an once-in-a-lifetime kind of opportunity to start a new career where you can progress quickly?
Do you want a job where you are rewarded by your hard work?
If the answers to those questions are yes: welcome to NonStop Consulting!
We are looking for entry-level candidates to join our team in our London office on the 32nd floor of the Citi Bank building in Canary Wharf. It is your chance to be part of an international team: we have people from all over Europe and speak more than 20 languages on a daily basis. Apart from that, we also have businesses across Europe and the US, so you can develop your network in these regions as well.
Your responsibilities would be sourcing new job roles from clients and find the ideal candidates to fill those vacancies. But if you do not know how you would do it, do not worry: we provide an award-winning in-house training programme. We do not require experience in recruitment; all that we ask is that you are willing to learn and work hard!
What are the benefits of working for NonStop you might be wondering?
- You would be able to progress quickly in your career. Most people are promoted to junior consultants within the first 3 months after joining our team and to team leaders on an average of 2 years. Some of them even faster than that.
- You will have a very clear career path. You will know exactly what to do in order to get your next promotion. No second guesses!
- You will be trained throughout your entire career at NonStop. It is important for us that people never stop growing, so we will keep investing in you and give you feedback on what you are doing well and on what you can improve.
- The earning potential is great. On top of a base salary, you will earn up to 40% commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about £40,000 and rising year after year, performance dependent. Some of our colleagues, after only two or three years in the business, are earning well over £100,000. Our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure bonuses, once hitting specific targets.
In order to be eligible to work for us, the ideal candidate should:
- Be fluent in German and English
- Ideally already be based in London
- Have great communication skills
- Be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
Do not miss out on this opportunity to start a new prosperous career path and apply now.