Sappiamo che cambiare lavoro per molti può rappresentare un salto nel buio. Sappiamo anche l’impatto che una scelta giusta o sbagliata può avere sulla tua vita.
Ecco perché prima ci impegniamo a conoscere a fondo te, le tue necessità e le tue aspirazioni. Solo a quel punto lavoriamo incessantemente per fare in modo di trovare di trovare la realtà aziendale che meglio rispecchia i tuoi valori e le tue aspettative.
Molti dei nostri candidati ci sono stati consigliati da altri candidati, a riprova della qualita’ del nostro servizio.
Perché i candidati si affidano a noi?
Opportunità realmente interessanti: I nostri consulenti specializzati sulle varie nicchie di mercato, hanno un’approfondita conoscenza di ruoli, responsabilità e sfumature del settore. Questo significa che potranno proporti opportunità genuinamente in linea con i tuoi interessi.
Copertura globale, conoscenza locale: I nostri consulenti lavorano in team che operano su specifici mercati e circoscritte aree geografiche offrendoti opportunità professionali sia nella tua zona che in altre parti del mondo, ampliando le tue possibilità di scelta. Un vantaggio decisivo quando solo una piccola percentuale delle opportunità di carriera è facilmente accessibile.
Servizio di Alta Qualità: Grazie al supporto del nostro team interno di Quality Assurance il nostro rapporto con i candidati è sempre sincero e consulenziale. I nostri consulenti sono orgogliosi della loro attenzione al dettaglio così come dell’approcio aperto ed onesto, dandoti accesso sia alle opportunità giusta ma anche a preziosi feedback. Siamo inoltre fieri membri di APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies) associazione riconosciuta a livello globale e marchio di qualità ed eticità per la nostra industria.
Vasta Gamma di Servizi: Contratti a tempo Indeterminato, contratti a tempo determinato, collaborazioni di consulenza.
Offerte di Lavoro
Project Manager in big CDMO - Heidelberg
€65K to €75K per Year
July 3, 2020
Ref: TC 250277 9_1593786707
PROJECT MANAGER IN BIG CDMO - HEIDELBERG - German speakers - Completed degree (diploma / MSc / PhD) in the field of biology, biochemistry, biotech... Scopri di più
My client is a is an international service company (CDMO - Contract Development Manufacturing Organization) for the biopharmaceutical industry and they are leaders when it comes to biologics development platforms and flexible GMP manufacturing services.
Now, they are looking for a Project Manager in their site in Heidelberg to join their team.
So what's in it for you? Permanent full-time employment, flexible working hours, friendly working environment and a lot more!
Your area of responsibility:
- Management of customer projects with responsibility for time and budget
- Responsibility for the coordination of internal resources and external service providers
- Planning projects together with operations
- Single point of contact for customers and external partners within your projects
- Responsible for communication between the various stakeholders and for information about the status of the projects
- Definition and tracking of project milestones together with the key stakeholders (customers, management, departments, external partners)
- Identification of project risks and implementation of suitable solution strategies
- Responsibility for project controlling and for reporting the progress of the project
- Creation of presentations and reports
- Compilation of regulatory-compliant documentation for the various clinical phases (CTD part IMPD)
- Support of sales in the creation of offers as well as project cost calculation
- Implementation and support of internal projects
Your qualifications & skills
- Completed degree (diploma / MSc / PhD) in the field of biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy or a related discipline
- First project management experience in the biopharmaceutical field desirable
- Knowledge in the area of CMC regulatory affairs of high-molecular proteins such as monoclonal antibodies (NBE and biosimilars) is desirable
- Experience in the context of regulatory requirements of late-stage projects (clinical phase 3 and approval) desirable for worldwide approvals
- Experience in at least one specialist area (e.g. cell line development, USP, DSP, analytics) in the development and production of biopharmaceuticals
- Fluent knowledge of the English language and very good knowledge of German
- Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and solution orientation
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on [email protected] or call me directly on +49 892 109 3514 for a confidential conversation.
Or, if this does not sound like the right role for you, but you are in the pharmaceutical industry please feel free to get in touch with me to find out about other relevant opportunities we may have.
CRA - more personal CRO
July 3, 2020
Our client is a small CRO known for their high quality of service within human clinical trials and a personal approach. ... Scopri di più
Some studies are based abroad so they are offering you the possibility to travel abroad (Netherlands and Germany) and gain international experience as a CRA. But their main office and sites are in Belgium and travels abroad are not that frequent so it won't intervene with your personal life. On top of that you will receive also the flexibility of home-office.
The CRA will be mainly responsible for ECs and CAs submissions, preparing conduct and report feasibility studies. You will be handling the whole site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits. Maintaining a good collaboration with investigators and site personnel will be expected from you as well. You can see that you will cover all CRA aspects and have more diversity.
July 3, 2020
If you are looking to take your career towards higher sales position, my client is a global life science leader and is looking for an Account Manager ... Scopri di più
If you are looking to take your career towards higher sales position, my client is a global life science leader and is looking for an Account Manager for assigned German territory (either North-Rhine-Westphalia or Lower Saxony) to work with an innovative wide range of genomics product portfolio including Corona product line.
This is a great way to improve your commercial skills and spread your network targeting mainly academia, bio tech and industry accounts. You will also have a chance to work with different departments, since the company covers different industries, this way you can improve your knowledge in diverse fields, not just genomics.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets in allocated territory
- Execute the sales strategy and work closely with other members of the commercial team
- Identify new business and sales opportunities across a broad portfolio of genomics products
- Analysis and reports on sales and marketing developments in the assigned area
- Master's Degree in life sciences/ biochemistry/ biology
- Goal oriented and commercial drive
- Sales experience in life sciences is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English language
For more information please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document to Stela Zupic or call using the details listed and the ext. 3247. Successful candidates will be contacted immediately, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in the DACH region. Nonstop Recruitment is a Swiss-headquartered recruitment consultancy with fully licensed and staffed offices across Europe. We are renowned for professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks.
Good Rated Authority - Offering Up to £34 per hour
£30.00 to £34.00 per Hour
July 3, 2020
Long Term Contract
NonStop are currently working with an improving Local Authority near Sutton, who are offering flexible working hours for experienced Social Workers.... Scopri di più
NonStop's client is based near Sutton who are looking for Social Workers within its locality team. This improving local authority believes that by investing in new ways of thinking and working, you'll have everything you need to do the job you trained for. In turn, that means they're able to deliver the best possible support for children and young people. The authority have also recently had a good review from Ofsted in 2017.
Within the team's geographical area you will support children and young people through robust assessment, SMART planning and effective intervention to support them in achieving positive outcomes within their families and communities. Working within a restorative practice approach, you will work in partnership with families and multi-agency colleagues in intervening to address both the presenting concerns and underlying difficulties.
What my client offers:
- 6 Month Contract meaning stability for you
- Competitive pay rate of £34 per hour
- Lower caseloads and more direct work with children and their families
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on [email protected] or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.
Medical Director - Biopharma- Home based
July 3, 2020
We are looking for a home-based Medical Director to work for a top-notch biopharmaceutical company.... Scopri di più
We are looking for a home-based Medical Director to work for a top-notch bio-pharmaceutical company.
Our client gathers a group of scientists and Ph.Ds. who develop therapeutics that address clinical limitations of current treatments in oncology.
Your main task will be providing medical or disease area expertise to clinical projects or trials within defined therapeutic areas for the timely preparation and execution of the clinical development program. You will also be able to be part of the scientific and strategic input and to contribute to the development and execution of the CDP; prepare of clinical trial protocols, reports and publications; build relationships among the clinical/scientific community and with other external experts; etc.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience as Medical Director, specialized in oncology or haematology.
- Familiar with all aspects of the clinical development process
- Knowledge in clinical trial design, intermediate statistics and pharmacokinetics
- Knowledge of GCP and world-wide regulatory requirements relating to assigned area. CROs, FDA/EMA experience.
- Fluent English
They offer you the opportunity to lead the real change and to make a difference taking products through development.
Also, you will be able to enjoy a full package with a salary of 150k Eur gross a year. It's a home-based job from anywhere in Europe/ US.
Please contact Irene Segura at +34 932420346 or send your CV in a Word Format to [email protected] regarding your application.
QA Specialist MEDICAL DEVICES - Nord Ovest
July 3, 2020
Ref: MA 030720 2_1593782899
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST / ELETTROMEDICALE - NORD OVEST... Scopri di più
Per azienda diagnostica/elettromedicale cerchiamo un QA specialist con 2/3 anni di esperienza e voglia di far part di un team dinamico, multifunzionale e stimoltante.
Si tratta di un`azienda caratterizzata dal forte dinamismo e in grande crescita in cui sarai parte di un team multifunzionale e avrai la possibilitá di interfacciarti con i diversi dipartimenti e avere parte attiva nei vari processi, e al tempo stesso la possibilitá di imparare molto ed accrescere veramente tanto le tue skills valorizzando il tuo CV.
Sarai a stretto contatto col management e avrai la possibilitá di farti notare e di progredire.
- Background preferibilmente ingegneristico: biomedicale, elettronico, ecc.
- 2/3 anni di esperienza
- marcatura CE
Se ti rispecchi, inviami pure un tuo CV in formato WORD a [email protected]