Nous savons à quel point un changement de carrière, ou le passage à une nouvelle étape professionnelle peuvent être compliqués. Nous sommes également pleinement conscients de l’impact de chaque décision, qu’elle soit bonne ou mauvaise, sur vos vies.
Nous prenons donc d’abord le temps de vous connaitre: vous, vos ambitions et vos aspirations. Par la suite, nous travaillons sans relâche pour vous trouver un employeur qui puisse vous correspondre, dans un environnement culturel le mieux adapté a votre profil.
Nombre de nos candidats nous ont été recommandés, preuve de la qualité de nos services.
Donc pourquoi nous choisir?
Des postes avec un véritable intérêt: Nos consultants sont de réels experts sur leur marché : ils ont une compréhension technique des postes, détails et nuances et des entreprises sur/ pour lesquels ils travaillent. Ce qui signifie qu’ils peuvent vous proposer des postes en véritable adéquation avec ce que vous recherchez.
Couverture globale, connaissance locale: Nos consultants travaillent au sein d’équipes spécialisées dans une des disciplines et aire géographique. En d’autres termes, vous bénéficiez d’une couverture locale e en ayant accès au offres présentes partout sur la planète, avantage non négligeable lorsque seulement un faible pourcentage des offres sont publiées.
Un service de haute qualité: Grâce notamment à notre équipe d’Assurance Qualité, nos relations avec nos candidats se font dans la plus grande transparence, rendant notre approche consultative. Nos consultants sont attentifs à chaque détail, et vous conseillent sur les meilleures opportunités. Nous sommes d’ailleurs des membres actifs d’APSCO, Association of Professional Staffing Companies (Association des Professionnels du Recrutement), un sceaux de qualité dans l’industrie du recrutement.
Un panel de services à 360 degrés: Nous couvrons l’ensemble des opportunités : Permanent, temporaire, freelance.
Sales Manager Communication Intelligence solutions
CHF120K to CHF170K per Year
April 9, 2020
A global company providing communication intelligence solutions to the public sector is looking for a International Sales manager, located in Bern.... En savoir plus
My client, a global leader in communications intelligence is looking to appoint a Sales Manager that will expand the African and Asian markets.
Working internationally with governments, military and secret services all over the world, you will be selling solutions for monitoring, communication interception and signal and data processing.
Your area of responsibility will include identification of customer needs and tailoring of solutions, working closely with the Sales Director in preparation of offers.
Proactively you will work on developing new accounts and analysing competitor activities.
- Swiss national (due to security reasons)
- International sales experience
- Experience with security, radio and/or reconnaissance technology
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30% to 50% of the time
- Good level of English and German
Among benefits like flexible working hours, further training and occasional home office, you will get the opportunity to work in an international environment and expand your contacts while representing market leading solutions.
The role is based in Bern.
If you are curious to hear more, apply to get in touch with Michaela Plamenova.
.NET Software engineer - Security and Digital transformation
April 9, 2020
Join a growing team as a .NET Engineer and implement projects in the area of MS technologies!... En savoir plus
Software engineer wanted!
Join a growing team as a .NET Engineer and implement projects in the area of MS technologies!
To tackle this challenge, we are looking for someone with degree in Computer science and working experience in the field!
- Several years of experience with .NET and C #
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack conception and implementation
- Knowledge of WPF, AP.NET, TSQL, WCF
- Fluency in German and English
No matter how many years of experience you have, we would like to hear from you!
What to expect in the role:
You will be responsible for supporting the customers on the conception and implementations of projects, as well as creating architectural standards. You will tailor solutions by adapting standard software and will create technical solution concepts.
Last, but not least, you will be involved with implementing all project preparation activities, prototyping reviewing and engineering requirements.
The company and the offer:
Join a company that stands out with a unique working environment and genuine care about their employees!
You can become part of one of the leading companies for digitization, security and innovation with more than 15 years of experience on the market and incredible growth and progression.
If you are looking for a stable role, where job security won't compromise your dynamics and development path, this is the place for you.
You will be free to share your ideas among your colleagues and the management and implement them. You won't stagnate in the same role for years with no progression - on the contrary - you can choose between more than 40 different courses, allowing you to enrich your skill set and push forward towards your dream role, which you will be considered for and even trained, through an internal management program.
Furthermore, you will have a balance between your personal and work life with a flexible working model, based on your needs. And you will never get bored - team building is a regular occurrence!
Looking to fast forward your career in a dynamic environment?
Then send CV, Diplomas and Certificates to m.plamenova at nonstopconsulting . com
Location: Bern or Zurich
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable based on your experience and skills
Senior Account Executive - B2B software - Finance
CHF100K to CHF170K per Year
April 9, 2020
Senior account executive to contribute to the implementation of Data-Driven Banking. ... En savoir plus
Are you interested in artificial intelligence and digital technologies?
Do you like to think outside of the box and get inspired by working in the financial industry?
Would you like to be a part of determining the future of banking in Switzerland as a part of innovative team?
If yes, keep on reading!
My client is looking for a Senior account executive to contribute to the implementation of Data-Driven Banking.
- Reaching sales targets for new and existing customers
- Support the entire sales cycle from the qualification, quotation process to the conclusion of the contract
- Building and maintaining a pipeline
- Advise customers in the banking industry up to C-level
- Bringing market feedback into product development and last escalation level for project teams
What you bring:
- Successful sales track record
- More than 5 years of experience in sales/account management with a SaaS company
- Experience in the banking/finance industry and a network
- Fluent German
- Bachelor Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Economics, Information Technology or equivalent
You will be working in a multi-national environment with a diverse culture. Keeping a flat hierarchy at the company, you will always be close to the management and would be treated as equal.
My client works with cutting edge technology and follows a steady strategy in expanding into the market which has resulted into incredible growth!
In addition to nice working environment and limitless development options, you have attractive compensation package and uncapped commission.
DevOps Cloud Engineer Azure/AWS - English or German speaking
April 9, 2020
Join an innovative digital transformation company as a DevOps Cloud engineer! ... En savoir plus
Are you looking for a diversified work with a fun, collegial team, where you will be treated right and be able to develop?
My client provides innovative, modern cloud service models and IT services for industries with high compliance and data security requirements.
Being a Swiss leader in the area, local and international clients put their trust to securely manage their data via my client's solutions.
- Cloud process automation and automation of CI / CD pipelines
- Develop tools to support the entire lifecycle of new products and services, including all aspects from planning through implementation to operation
- Conception, implementation and further development of the cloud platform solutions with MS Azure or AWS
- You have experience in a cloud / IaaS / PaaS environment
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools and automation practices
- Understanding of automation, continuous integration, delivery and deployment as well as concepts and technologies such as CI / CD, IaC, CaC, Azure DevOps, Git, Ansible, Docker or similar
- Programming knowledge in Terraform, PowerShell, Python, MS Graph
- Microsoft Azure platform certificates
- Fluent English, German is a plus
My client is looking to offer you an attractive benefit package, including holidays, insurance contribution, pension, bonuses and more.
You never again have to worry about your work-life balance, as you will be offered the freedom of flexible working hours and will be supported through your personal and professional development as well.
Join an innovative and modern company with a supportive team of experts and take your career to the next level!
If interested in the role, please apply with your CV and Certificates or alternatively you can email Michaela Plamenova at m.plamenova at nonstop-recruitment dot com.
IT Quality System Analyst - Join a leading Biotech company
April 9, 2020
My client offers a unique, world-class opportunity for IT Quality System Analyst(LMS)... En savoir plus
IT Quality System Analyst (LMS)
My client offers a unique, world-class opportunity for IT Quality System Analyst (LMS).
The company is one of the top employers in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and is fully committed to bringing their award winning approach to their Irish entity.
In order to reinforce their team, we are looking for a motivated new member.
- Supporting business user needs of the Learning Management System (LMS) including creating user accounts, answering end user questions and training
- Administering current LMS environment, developing new business opportunities and improving existing processes
- Configuration of the Compliance Wire software to meet end-user needs
- Processes system change control, documents configuration and writing of test plan
- Providing end-user support for the LMS (Compliance Wire) including troubleshooting problems at the application and server level
- Identifying and resolving system issues and appropriately communicating items to management, business process owner and users
- Performing daily business administrative tasks related to functional support and general user account administration
- Providing SME support and working closely with functional departments on LMS projects to develop, implement and enhance the system
- Assisting System Administrator with problem solving and implementation of solutions
- Demonstrating the ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy
- Supporting and maintaining system processes, procedures and controls for LMS ensuring compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Producing reports/generates data as requested
- 2 years of relevant experience, Compliance Wire/ Enterprise Learning Management System experience
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports/Business Objects is a plus
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part11, Annex 11 Regulations and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
This is an opportunity to join a team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Austria,Belgium,Bulgaria,Croatia,Czech Republic,Denmark,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary,Ireland,Italy,Luxembourg,Malta,North America,Norway,Other,Poland,Portugal,Romania,Slovakia,Slovenia,Spain
€85K to €120K per Year
April 9, 2020
C++ developers for Complex visualization problems and reverse engineering of Microsoft code.... En savoir plus
C++ Developer - for a leading data visualization software company
Our client provides data visualisation software, for over 750,000 users world-wide, including renowned fortune 500 companies such as American Express, Coca-Cola, Deloitte Consulting, Ernst & Young, Google etc.
Established in 2002 and now has over 40 employees from 17 countries they are a leading data visualization software for business presentations and offer the most intuitive user interface for generating complex data-driven charts and slides, while at the same time ensuring consistency, accuracy and seamless integration with Microsoft Office and reinventing the user interface.
At the moment they are looking for C++ developers to work from their office in Berlin.
The ideal candidate:-
- Should have a good theoretical background and should be able to discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers.
- Excellent communication skills in English, but German too is welcomed.
- Of course a perfect resume is always a good thing. However, what really matters is your programming ability.
- Extreme and challenging C++ development tasks,
- You will be a part of an international, multicultural team of nearly 40 colleagues,
- Complex visualization problems and reverse engineering of Microsoft code,
- Founders are also PhD qualified in Computer Science; therefore, you will have no issues when it comes to discussing technical concepts and ideas,
- Flat hierarchies, where everyone has the opportunity to contribute and their ideas are valued,
- No deadlines, or overtime,
- Modern offices in the heart of Berlin, with easy access by public transport,
- A guaranteed salary raise of €120,000 after the completion of the first year,
- Support with relocation and other related documents,
- Refreshments at the work place,
Salary: - € 120,000 (guaranteed after the completion of the 1st year)
Location: - Berlin, Germany (relocation support provided)
Starting date: - ASAP (ideally)
Both experienced, graduates and non graduates are encouraged to apply, as long as you are a really advanced C++ developer.
If you are interested please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109 3363 Ext: - 3249 or Email: - [email protected]
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct