Nous savons à quel point un changement de carrière, ou le passage à une nouvelle étape professionnelle peuvent être compliqués. Nous sommes également pleinement conscients de l’impact de chaque décision, qu’elle soit bonne ou mauvaise, sur vos vies.
Nous prenons donc d’abord le temps de vous connaitre : vous, vos ambitions et vos aspirations. Par la suite, nous travaillons sans relâche pour vous trouver un employeur qui puisse vous correspondre, dans un environnement culturel le mieux adapté a votre profil. Dans certains cas, et seulement avec votre permission, nous approchons les managers de notre réseau avec la possibilité de créer une opportunité spécialement faite pour vous.
Nombre de nos candidats nous ont été recommandés, preuve de la qualité de nos services.
Donc pourquoi nous choisir ?
Des postes avec un véritable intérêt: Nos consultants sont de réels experts sur leur marché : ils ont une compréhension technique des postes, détails et nuances et des entreprises sur/ pour lesquels ils travaillent. Ce qui signifie qu’ils peuvent vous proposer des postes en véritable adéquation avec ce que vous recherchez.
Couverture globale, connaissance locale: Nos consultants travaillent au sein d’équipes spécialisées dans une discipline et des aire géographique. En d’autres termes, vous bénéficiez d’une couverture dans votre région mais aussi globale sur toute sur la planète, avantage non négligeable lorsque seulement un faible pourcentage de postes à pourvoir sont publiés.
Un service de haute qualité: Grâce notamment à notre équipe d’Assurance Qualité, nos relations avec les candidats se font dans la plus grande transparence, rendant notre approche consultative. Nos consultants sont attentifs à chaque détail, et vous conseillent sur les opportunités d’emplois. Nous sommes d’ailleurs des membres actifs d’APSCO, Association of Professional Staffing Companies (Association des Professionnels du Recrutement), un sceaux de qualité dans l’industrie du recrutement.
Nous couvrons l’ensemble des opportunités: Permanent, temporaire, freelance.
Qualified Social Worker needed- Very low caseload!!
£33667.00 to £45878.00 per Year
September 25, 2020
Ref: MH 123714 1_1601054108
Qualified Social Worker needed- Very low caseload!! Based in South East England (North)... En savoir plus
Qualified Social Worker needed- Very low caseload!!
NonStop is currently working with a Local Authority based in South East England (North) and as part of their service improvement, they are now looking for more qualified social workers to join their expanding team.
- Very low caseload (13-16 children, not families), consistently one of the lowest in the South East England area.
- GOOD OFTED with OUTSTANDING features on their most recent results, plus a recent positive JTAI inspection, having very safe practice and development in place.
- Clear career progression pathway, supporting you with the Practice Educator course as soon as you reach Senior Practitioner level, increase future employ-ability.
- Working on a Family Safeguarding Model- a multidisciplinary multi-agency service, with Court Workers, Psychologists and other social workers to help reduce cases and prevent repeat cases.
- Morale focus, gives off a family feel with lots of events take place such as Fun Runs, Yoga, Laughter Groups, and they have Therapy Dogs that you can pet every week or so!!!!
- Salary is up to £45,878 inclusive of bonuses depends on experience.
To be considered for this post, the candidate will need the following:
- Social Work qualified
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post qualified experience in Children Social Services
- Referral and assessment experience is preferred but not required.
- ABE trained is highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your most updated CV as interview process will be underway shortly.
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.
Recruitment Consultant at NonStop Care
Quality Assurance Specialist - 80% remote
September 25, 2020
Long Term Contract
Qualtiy Assurance; big biopharma... En savoir plus
My client, one of the largest biopharmaceutical companies in the world, is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist who can provide support in the further set-up, maintenance and implementation of their Quality Management Systems. This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience in a pharma giant which will look very attractive on your CV and can open doors for you in the future. In this role you will act as a deputy Responsible Person, so you will take on a challenging role with both a lot of freedom and responsibility in which you can prove yourself. In addition, you can largely work from home meaning that you can enjoy a very healthy life-work balance.
The main responsibility of the QA Specialist would be; acting as a deputy Responsible Person as defined in EU GDP Guidelines; performing QA activities on behalf of the Affiliate in its capacity as
wholesaler and Marketing Authorization Holder; ensuring all products, personnel and third parties conform to local QA requirements; maintain the Quality Management System; implementation and continual improvement of QM systems, procedures and processes, i.e.: handling of deviations,
complaints and CAPAs, handling of GMP/ GDP regulated changes or escalation of potential significant quality issues; complaint handling; maintain the training system for all relevant personnel; performing local checks following receipt of certified medicinal product according to a documented process and execute the local "Release for Distribution" for products in
accordance with local regulations and guidelines; perform audits; Conduct self-inspections according to the approved self-inspection plan; Ensure local GMP / GDP procedures are maintained in the Document Management Systems (ADMS); perform validation activities for local GDP / GMP systems, as required; reviewing the Product Quality Review reports in a timely manner; support the RP in case of SQI's and recalls; prepare for GDP/GMP Inspections by Competent Authorities, and assist the Quality; being the Assurance Lead & Responsible Person during these inspections.
This concerns a temporary position with a possible extension and it is definitely a door opener for great future opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in a science/health-related subject.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experienced in handling regulatory interfaces such as inspections and audits is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Understanding of EU GDP, EU GMP and Quality Management Systems
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with peers
- Understanding of local and European regulatory environment
- Good organizational, coordination, diplomatic, negotiation, presentation and communications skills
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via the web page of NonStop consulting. You can find me on Linked In as well. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
GLOBAL OTC MARKETING - PHARMACEUTICAL
€125K to €129K per Year
September 25, 2020
over the counter OTC pharmaceutical marketing strategies worldwide international... En savoir plus
Si estás interesado/a en ejercer una posición de marketing a nivel global dentro de la industria farmacéutica esta podría ser la oportunidad perfecta para ti.
Actualmente tenemos una oportunidad en Alemania como Responsable de Marketing para marcas establecidas de la empresa.
En esta oportunidad serás el líder de las estrategias que mantendrán los productos genéricos farmacéuticos activos en el mercado a nivel mundial. De esta manera estarás trabajando junto con otros departamentos en la toma de decisiones, identificando la audiencia (target market), generando todo tipo de campañas comerciales.
El candidato ideal tendrá las siguientes características:
- Mínimo de 5 años trabajando como responsable de proyectos de marketing a nivel internacional con productos genéricos establecidos;
- Capacidad de trabajar de manera autónoma y dinámica ;
- Nivel alto de inglés, alemán;
Si suena como la oportunidad ideal para ti no dudes en aplicar con tu CV en formato MS Word o contacta con Farah Shubber via email en [email protected].
Medical Infomation Specialist
€35K to €40K per Year
September 25, 2020
A leading medical affairs provider and currently looking for a motivated pharmacist or nurse... En savoir plus
I am currently working with a leading medical affairs service provider that are dedicated to delivering high-quality medical affairs, pharmacovigilance and commercial solutions to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
They are determined to build positive client relationships and provide their employees with an insightful and meaningful professional experience.
They are currently assisting a new client looking to grow their presence on the German market and are looking for a professional and motivated pharmacist to join their medical inquiries team.
As a medical information specialist you will be responsible for responding to health-care professional inquiries and conduct appropriate scientific information exchanges.
This is an excellent role for a recent graduate looking to enter the pharmaceutical/medical affairs industry as you will be in contact with professionals from the top 24 pharmaceutical companies.
Your other tasks will include:
- Collect and report adverse event data and product complaint data to the appropriate drug safety and quality departments within the required time frame.
- Provide after-hours contact support as needed.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of inquiry fulfilment systems as applicable.
- Record each contact accurately in an inquiry fulfilment system, consistent with company operational procedures.
- Comply with all guidelines, policies, legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements.
- Meet or exceed service levels and targets for internal and external customers.
- Participate in scientific training as appropriate to support assigned brands.
- Participate in training of new hires, or staff changing support areas.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Life Science Degree, Pharmaceutical Science Degree, PharmD, or RN.
- Fluent or native speaker of German
- Prefer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
If you are interested apply below and Claire Kiwanuka from NonStop Consulting will contact you shortly for you to learn more about the role.
Near Amsterdam! RA/QA Specialist
£35K to £40K per Year
September 25, 2020
Ref: OK 1285_1601053220
Work for an employer that has been voted one of the top employers to work for and feel the difference you make within the business.... En savoir plus
Easily commutable from Amsterdam where living is fun and easy, you can still pursue a great career path within RA/QA whilst enjoying Dutch life style.
Work for an employer that has been voted one of the top employers to work for and feel the difference you make within the business. You will be able to achieve more and learn for the best in the industry moving your career fast.
You will be joining a MDs company that produces well known products and has a strong R&D department to make sure they are constantly developing new products and improving the existing ones to make sure they are at the forefront of healthcare. Your day will never be too boring.
Please get in touch if you have the following experience:
- minimum years RA/QA experience within Medical Devices
- good knowledge of ISO 13485, registrations and submissions
- experience with MDR preferred
Fast and straightforward process, apply now to discuss further!
This would be a 1 year contract with a possibility of extension. Locals or relocators are welcome to apply.
Please forward your CV in the Word format to Oksana Kolesnichenko or recommend this role to someone who would be suitable: nonstop-recruitment.com
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on Linked in, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.
Director for Regulatory CMC Biologics, Switzerland
CHF160K to CHF220K per Year
September 25, 2020
Director for Regulatory CMC Biologics, Western Switzerland, focus on development projects across EMA and US, expectation to build a team ... En savoir plus
Director for Regulatory CMC Biologics, Western Switzerland, focus on development projects across EMA and US
Top tier opportunity working with one of the leading biologics development teams in Switzerland. Specifically we are looking for someone strong in regulatory CMC biologics development who can take on critical CMC projects from both regulatory and R&D globally. The company are quite interesting as they are backed by big pharma, yet have a lot of flexibility and a lean set-up allowing them to be focused. It has many of the benefits of a smaller pharma while still having the stability and long term focus. The role it's self will have a lot of autonomy and will allow you to get fully involved in development projects all the way to commercialisation. I'd recommend it to someone strong in biologics CMC for EMA or FDA who is looking for a step up or to work in a more dynamic environment. If you are interested 'in principle', then please contact me.
* Global oversight for key CMC activities
* Close collaboration between analytical and regulatory teams
* Input towards key CMC filings
* Working with key health authorities on subjects such as scientific advice
* Mentoring of junior staff and in the future a focus on building up the division
* Proven experience in CMC biologics from a strategic and hands on perspective
* Good experience within pre approval CMC
* Experience dealing with EMA or FDA (Ideally both)
* Fluency in English
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to [email protected] or call me, Matt Beedle, Associate partner for Switzerland on +41435 080817. Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.