‹ Back to search results
£499.00 to £500.00 per Day
April 19, 2021
Long Term Contract
NonStop consulting is looking to recruit an Enterprise Architect for a government contracting authority. It is a 6 months contract in Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join the government sector and gain reputable experience, which will open career doors for you moving forward.
This role is a hybrid one as it requires solution architecture as a secondary element of it.
- Design of architectural technical solutions for the department
- Identifying and developing strategically aligned technical solutions in conjunction with service providers, suppliers and partner agencies
- Assess solution designs to see how they fit into the architecture
- Creates and updates architecture models as a framework for future development.
- Responsible for ensuring that requirements are correctly translated into the architecture specification
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which come with more responsibility and a higher salary.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Diana Anghel at NonStop Consulting.
E-mail address: [email protected]
Phone: +44 207 940 2100
Internal Extension: 8112