We know making a career change, or taking that next career step, can be like a leap of faith. We also know how much of an impact a right or wrong move can have on your life.
That is why we first take the time to get to know you – your wants, needs and aspirations. We then work tirelessly to match you with an employer that both matches your requirements and is the right cultural fit for you. In some cases, and only with your permission, we can approach our network of hiring managers to create an opportunity specifically tailored to you.
Many of our candidates have been referred to us by other candidates, a testament to our quality of service.
So, why do candidates choose us?
Roles of genuine interest: Because our consultants are true experts within their niche markets, they have a detailed understanding of the roles, responsibilities and nuances in your field, as well as of employers. This means they can connect you with opportunities you will be genuinely interested in.
Global coverage, local knowledge: Our consultants work in teams each specialising in one technical discipline and geographic area meaning you benefit from in-depth coverage within your region yet still have access to roles across the globe should you wish – a key advantage when only a small percent of vacancies are actually advertised.
High quality service: Underpinned by our in-house Quality Assurance team, our relationship with candidates is fully transparent and truly consultative. Our consultants pay attention to every detail and pride themselves on being open and honest, ensuring the right opportunities for you as well as valuable feedback. We are active members of APSCo, the Association of Professional Staffing Companies – a recognised badge of quality with the recruitment industry.
Full suite of opportunities: Permanent, fixed term, or freelance positions available.
Sachbearbeitung Logistik (m/w/d)
£35K to £50K per Year
November 23, 2020
Sachbearbeiter Logistik - Heben Sie Ihre Karriere auf das nächste Level!... Read more
Sachbearbeiter Logistik - Heben Sie Ihre Karriere auf das nächste Level!
Dieses Unternehmen such nach einem Sachbearbeiter in der Logistik. Hier haben Sie die Möglichkeit, durch individuelle Wachstumsmöglichkeiten, Ihre Karriere auf das nächste Level zu bringen. Seit 20 Jahren steht bei diesem Unternehmen die Entwicklung der Mitarbeiter als Priorität ganz vorne.
- Organisation und Überwachung der Logistik unserer Aufträge
- Schwerpunkt Ihrer Tätigkeit liegt in der selbstständigen Bearbeitung der laufenden Aufträge im Bereich Transportwesen bis hin zum Versand
- Erstellung von nationalen und internationalen Versanddokumenten unter Beachtung der allgemeinen Handelsvorschriften sowie spezieller Kundenwünsche und Vorgaben aus Akkreditiven
- Erstellung und Überwachung von zoll- und exportrelevanten Versand-dokumenten
- Disposition von Seecontainern
- Selbständige, lösungsorientierte Korrespondenz zwischen der Abteilung Auftragsbearbeitung/Export und Logistik sowie unseren Speditionen
- Lancieren und Auswerten von Haustarifen und Tagesofferten
Sie verfügen über:
- Eine abgeschlossene kaufmännische Ausbildung und mehrjährige Berufserfahrung im Bereich Spedition/Logistik
- Umfangreiche und aktuelle Kenntnisse der internationalen Zollbestimmungen und des Zollrechts, insbesondere des Warenursprungs- und Präferenzrechts
- Sehr Gute Deutsch- und Englischkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift, Kenntnisse in einer weiteren Sprache sind von Vorteil
- Sehr gute MS-Office Kenntnisse
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt um für diese Position in Betracht genommen zu werden! Kandidaten werden schon jetzt interviewt! Schreiben Sie mir eine e-mail unter [email protected]ßrecruitment.com oder rufen Sie mich an: 00498921093364
ENVIRONMENTAL FATE SPECIALIST - SPAIN
November 23, 2020
REGULATORY AFFAIRS AGROCHEMICALS E-FATE EFATE MODELLER MODELLING ACSUB ACTIVE SUBSTANCE SUBSTANCES REGULATIONS EU... Read more
Are you an Environmental Fate Modeller? Would you like to work in sunny Valencia (Spain) while pursuing a challenging and dynamic career?
My client is a leader specialised in offering registration services of excellent quality to companies from the chemical and agrochemical sectors.
Their progressive approach has allowed the company to keep growing at a fast pace while extending their services, covering a great variety of products within the sectors.
With this said, it is no surprise that the company is now open to welcome a new Environmental Fate Modeller in one of their teams based in Valencia, Spain.
To be eligible for this position you will require the following skills:
- Educational background in chemistry/life sciences/agricultural engineering
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as an environmental fate modeller (computer modelling in environmental sciences)
- Experience conducting environmental fate studies
- Knowledge of regulations for agrochemical products
- Professional proficiency in English written and spoken (additional languages are an advantage)
- Ability to adapt and establish positive professional relationships with colleagues, international clients and authorities
- Good organisational skills
- Prepare dossiers for the authorisation of agrochemicals, biocides and other chemicals within the EU, according to current regulations, focusing on environmental fate and behaviour
- Evaluate data on environmental fate and behaviour of active substances and related products and assess their environmental risks according to EU and national requirements
- Perform exposure assessments for relevant environmental compartments using computer modelling
- Organise and monitor environmental fate GLP studies which are performed by contract research institutes
- Participate in international conferences and workshops
If you are ready to join a fast growing company along with experts of the industry that will allow you to progress rapidly and learn from the best, then simply get in touch by applying to this advert with your CV in MS Word format or contact Farah Shubber on +34 932 420 346 EXT. 7144 or via email [email protected].
If this is not the role you are after but you know someone suitable we offer a referral fee for a candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement with any Environmental Fate professionals who could be interested in an opportunity in Valencia.
Développement Pharma - en santé animale
November 23, 2020
Développement Pharma - en santé animale ... Read more
Vous n'avez toujours pas trouvé l'Opportunité qui vous permettra de mettre à profit vos années d'expérience et de travail en développement pharmaceutique ? Un petit challenge est ce qu'il vous faut ?
Alors rejoignez l'équipe d'un laboratoire pharmaceutique vétérinaire à renommée mondiale, en tant que Responsable Plateforme Developpement Pharmaceutique (analytique ou galénique). L'idée est simple, ils cherchent quelqu'un d'expert, avec un bon leadership qui supportera le développement des produits déjà commercialisés.
Ce laboratoire recrute les meilleurs, pour servir les vétérinaires. Si vous souhaitez mettre à profit votre expertise et passion, et évoluer dans un cadre humain avec de fortes valeurs, ceci est pour vous!
Ou: La belle Bourgogne-Franche-Comté.
- Une expérience confirmée d'au moins 10 ans en développement pharmaceutique
- Un Master ou un Doctorat scientifique ou en développement pharmaceutique (analytique ou galénique)
- Une expérience en Management direct d'équipe (au moins 5 personnes)
- Un Anglais excellent
- Leader une équipe d'une dizaine de personnes, s'assurer de la bonne cohésion de l'équipe et créer une synergie pour arriver aux meilleurs résultats
- Gérer le développement pharmaceutique. Vous mettrez en place des plans de développement, s'assurant de la conformité technique et réglementaire de la plateforme, tout et en minimisant les risques.
- Manager les projets de développement dans leur totalité (KPIs, budget, écarts..)
Alors franchissez la première étape et envoyez vos candidatures à Nelly Cyprichova - [email protected], ou en appelant au +33 1 76 75 33 40. Un petit conseil, les interviews ont déjà commencé alors envoyez vos candidatures au plus vite !
Locum Occupational Therapist, SEN School, Physical disabilities
£25.00 to £34.00 per Hour
November 23, 2020
Long Term Contract
I am currently working with a special needs school that is looking for the locum occupational therapist. Ideally, you would have experience with...... Read more
I am currently working with a special needs school that is looking for the locum occupational therapist. Ideally, you would have experience with primary and secondary age group, physical disabilities and manual handling training.
Physical disabilities focused SEN school (both primary and secondary age group) in Kingston is looking for an experienced occupational therapist to help with the caseload.
Although there is a lot of work to be covered, there will be flexibility regarding working days for the right candidates.
If you are local and looking for a locum work within SEN field, this might be a job for you. You would be expected to have experience with seating and/or physical disabilities, and some extra experience or interest in complex needs would be considered an advantage.
In return, you can expect flexible working days (they would consider 1-5 days per week) and competitive hourly rate.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Covering OT caseload
- Regular weekly commitment
- Supervision of junior therapists
- Seating experience
- Manual Handling training
- Physical disabilities experience
- At least 2 years of OT experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Part of bigger therapy team
- Flexible working days (1 to 5 per week)
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Ivan Kovacevic, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Lifecycle Engineer, Software - Innovative MedTech in Zurich
Austria, Germany, Switzerland
CHF110K per Year
November 23, 2020
Development Engineer, Lifecycle management, Software focus - Innovative MedTech company, Zurich - electro-mechanical products - permanent position... Read more
Development Engineer, Lifecycle management, Software focus - Zurich MedTech - electro-mechanical products - permanent position
Our client is a small, but well established medical devices company, a leader in it's field, and with strong growth planned. At the top of their list: a development engineer with broad responsibilities across development and support of the current product, with an emphasis on lifecycle management and software within that.
The product is a software driven electromechanical device, thus backgrounds in electrical-, electronic-, or biomedical engineering or similar will all be considered, provided there is a strong software component to their career history. Life cycle management here means 4-5 years development experience: concept through to transfer into production and product support, validation & Verification, project management, change management, a good ability and liking for technical documentation work, and awareness of MDR compliance requirements.
Please note: These are important positions, and while the general impact of the C-virus internationally cannot be ignored, the company is committed to filling the positions promptly.
English is the corporate language, but with German very useful due to location.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a company at the ground level and during a strong growth cycle and help deliver products to market that significantly improve a patient's quality of life.
If this sounds like you, please contact the Senior Consultant AndrewBoroky for more information on 0041 43 50 80 817, and email him at [email protected]
KEY WORDS: Feasibility, Concept, Design, Development, Validation, Verification, Risk Management, Compliance, electromechanical, hardware, software, product support, documentation, technical, Design Control, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, German, English, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, Engineering, CAD, Solidworks, Production, Manufacturing, Medical Device jobs, Nonstop recruitment.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Field Service Team Lead - Hi-Tech Medical Equipment
November 23, 2020
Are you looking to take the next step in your career as an Engineer within Medical field? My client is recruiting a Field Service Team Lead.... Read more
Field Service Team Lead - Hi-Tech Medical Equipment
Are you looking to take the next step in your career as an Engineer within Medical field?
My client, a global med-tech company, is recruiting a Field Service Team Lead for their Gothenburg office. Working in this role you would be managing a team of highly skilled field service engineers who will be covering the Nordics, working with the hi-tech medical equipment. If you enjoy working with the latest technologies, this is truly an opportunity for you. This position offers you a chance to develop your leadership skills in an organisation that is in rapid development and has exceptional market potential. The company's global presence and established reputation provide great growth opportunities, allowing you to progress with and within the company. Additionally, you would be involved in a supportive and encouraging work environment where you will be able to make a difference and where your voice would truly matter.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coaching for Technical Service Engineers to ensure strong customer support, assisting in training staff, monitoring performance and promoting teamwork.
* Performing installations, maintenance and repairs, using the specific checklists as appropriate and in a timely manner.
* Registering outcome reviews of all procedures done on each machine and storing the data on the server.
* Handling customer calls for technical issues and transmitting non-technical questions to sales consultants, clinical, as per need.
* Cooperate with other departments in the company and provide technical support to the sales team.
* Defining and negotiating maintenance contracts and other issues related to it.
- Min. 3 years of technical higher education
* 5 or more years of applicable experience or min. 3 years as a Field Service Representative within the health care sector.
* Certified technical training, a certified trainer for products that the employee will train others on.
* Good skills in IT Infrastructure and networking.
* High level of organizational and territory management skills.
* Leadership background via training and / or experience.
* Proficiency in Swedish and English.
If You are interested in the position, don't miss out on this fantastic career opportunity and contact:
Radovan Sević: Phone: +44 207 940 2100, Internal Extension: 3348,
Email: [email protected]
If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!